Like all of you, we at The HAUS Auto, have been following the news and increasing concern over COVID-19. Our main priority and responsibility is to our team members and community. We want to assure you that in the wake of recent developments, we have taken the necessary and extensive measures to ensure the safety of our customers and team to provide a safe environment and prevent the further spread of COVID-19 in our beloved community. We also know even during uncertain times, you may still have vehicle service needs and want to make sure we provide easy, safe ways to service your vehicles.
- We are not allowing customers to wait at our facility at this time to limit employee exposure.
- Customers are to wash their hands on arrival and are welcome to wear supplied disposable gloves during their drop off/pick up.
- Customers are please asked to stand 3’ back from counter until it is time to sign their paperwork.
- We request customers avoid touching any shared surfaces as much as possible.
- Please come alone when dropping off and picking up your vehicle when possible.
- We will be collecting card payments over the phone and we ask that you call 15 minutes prior to arriving so we can have your vehicle and paperwork ready to go.
- We are doing our best to disinfect our shop by cleaning all surfaces with bleach on the hour and after every customer leaves our facility.
- Please call ahead and discuss your service/repair needs so we can have you paperwork ready to go when you arrive.
It is in times like these that we as a community thrive. We have to each do our part to limit the spread of this virus. If there are any ways we can serve this community, please reach out to us and we will do our best to help each of our valued customers as we get through this together.
We have updated our hours: Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM. By Appointment Only.
Thank you for your loyalty, support, patience and trust.
-Management at The HAUS Auto